Google’s enormously successful pay-per-click (PPC) advertising system, AdWords, can work for just about every type of business. Here are seven reasons you should start an AdWords campaign today.
- Faster Google AdWords is faster and easier than traditional SEO. For new businesses and websites, SEO results can take months. With AdWords you don’t have to wait around so long to see results. You can start putting resources into building an AdWords campaign while working on your site’s SEO. You should start getting impressions and clicks immediately.
- Measurable Online marketing is highly measurable compared to traditional channels such as TV or magazine advertising. Additionally, AdWords PPC advertising is one of the most measurable of online channels. AdWords provides tons of metrics that allow you to see what works and what doesn’t at a granular level. You can quickly determine which campaigns are tanking or making money.
- Scalable The fact that AdWords is scalable is why some businesses spend millions of dollars a year on AdWords advertising. Many marketers struggle with finding lead sources that don’t require five times the effort to get five times the leads. Meaning that an AdWords campaign that is converting at a profitable rate, there is no reason to cap spending on that campaign. You can increase your pay per click budget and leads and profits increase accordingly.
- Engaging AdWords is more engaging and could convert more than organic traffic. Google has turned out a variety of new ad formats the past couple of years including product listing ads and in-video ads. These newer, more engaging ads get more clicks ultimately making Google and advertisers more money.
- Augments AdWords complements and works with your other marketing channels. Remarketing is a powerful way to use AdWords to target those who showed they were already interested in your products or business. With AdWords remarketing, your display ads “follow” those who have visited your site around keeping your brand top of mind.
- Flexibility AdWords flexibility stems from the seemingly unlimited options they afford users. You can completely customize your campaigns and ads to your particular needs. You can specify keyword match types, use ad extensions, narrow your audience, access enormous network of non-search users and leverage the display network to hyper-target the audiences you want to reach the most.
- Competitors The bottom line is that your competitors are using AdWords. Take away their edge and start competing using Google AdWords advertising today!
Still not convinced? That’s okay. Check out these three alternatives:
- Reddit Ads
- Facebook Ads